One of the most precision balanced creature creations of David Blas is the scorpion. An equal measure of friendly and fierce with claws poised for squaring off and an ominous curved stinging tail. Turquoise, Tangerines, Teal, and coral add imaginative zest and depth to this amazing work.
This dynamic scorpion sculpture adds a vibrant and powerful presence to any interior. Showcase it with pride and let your creativity spark conversations about its captivating flair!
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• Multi-Piece Carving, Legs, Claws Removable
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Best of the best Top Tier Piece
Dimensions 12" L x 9" wide (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.