Stunningly flowing deer in deep blues, ambers, and purples abound. The level of detail in the dot clusters is truly awe-inspiring. Crafted by the brilliant Rocia, renowned for her ability as a top-level painter in Arrazola. An immaculate, medium-sized masterpiece.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving with Removable Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Museum Grade Masterwork Top Tier Piece
Dimensions 6" tall x 6" deep (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.