Avelino's artistry is famed for its incisive social satire embodied in meticulous figurines. Over two decades of refinement is evident in this crisp, white-robed Diablo with pastoral staff, beautifully sanded and shaped to a flawless finish, with robes that cascade and crease in lifelike folds.
• Carved by Hand and Sanded with Traditional Tools
• Delicately detailed hand painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one piece creation with two removable horns and staff
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Authentic Handmade Folk Art from Oaxaca Mexico
Dimensions Approx. 8" tall x 3" wide (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.