This is the second of the two barb tailed dancing devils. The difference with this figure is the expertly painted chair for support. Apparently for some diablos the demands of festival dancing sometimes requires a chair. This one is painted with an emphasis on Zapotec patterns. A medium bordering on large size work enchanting.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one piece creation with removable cup and tail. Chair separate carving.
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 10" tall x 7" deep (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.