It's no fun being extinct but it can be sublime to be recreated from Audubon illustrations and electrified by a Oaxacan technicolor palette of purples, oranges, and reds. This is the third Dodo we've received from Eleazar in the last 12 years. This is the largest one yet and is by far the most intricate. Everything imaginably appealing in the way of painting artistry, expression, and breathtakingly accurate carving all reside in this par excellence sculpture.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving Fluid Perfect
• Origin of This Carving is the village Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Museum Grade Masterwork Top Tier Piece
Dimensions Approx. 8 1/2" tall x 6 1/2" L (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.