This beaming bovine basks in a cheery theme of golden gleams and blossoming vines. Jose Olivera's wood carvings are known for their outstanding quality and steady progress. Through 30+ years of refinement, its colors are vibrant and its shapes eloquent!
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• Astounding Single Piece Carving
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5" tall x 4" deep (small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.