Exceedingly well crafted precisely detailed miniature musical Xuana penguin. Every groove in the hands, toes, eyelids and beak are sculpted and shaped to perfection. Conveying a deep level of benevolent emotion one of a kind master work. The finest of the fine top tier in Oaxacan carving.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artist
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Chiseled Block single piece carving with attached drum
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 3" tall x 3" deep (small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.