Avelino is the artist who often adds a humorous spin to his masterfully refined figurines. After two decades of perfecting his craft, we can see from this latest nun figure that she's been enjoying some cerveza a bit too much - her robes flow and fold with incredible realism!
• Carved by Hand and Sanded with Traditional Tools
• Delicately detailed hand painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one piece creation with two removable horns
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Authentic Handmade Folk Art from Oaxaca Mexico
Dimensions Approx. 8 1/2" tall x 3" wide (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.