Echidnas live in a variety of environments from the snowy Australian alps to the blistering deserts of the outback. When threatned they curl into balls or dig. This delightful single piece sculpture ingeniously depicts the spins and fur with browns, tans, grays, and blacks. An animal that has inspired characters in video games and movies it's easy to convey instant affinity for this work of art you hold in both hands.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctilously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Remarkable Single Piece Wood Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Museum Grade Masterwork Top Tier Piece
Dimensions Approx. 8 1/2" L x 4 1/2" Tall (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.