Echidnas can be found in an array of habitats, from the mountains of Australia to its scorching desert plains. When faced with danger, they curl into a ball or burrow into the ground. This sculpture captures the echidna's spines and fur with intricate shades of brown, tan, gray, and black. A beloved character in video games and movies, this work of art will evoke an immediate connection with its viewers.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctilously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Remarkable Single Piece Wood Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Museum Grade Masterwork Top Tier Piece
Dimensions Approx. 8 1/2" L x 4 1/2" Tall (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.