Exquisite night-themed obsidian black coyote with mesmerizing blues and purples. Crafted with meticulous precision, this Jose Olivera copal carving, painted by the incredibly skilled Francisca Melchor, enthralls with its meticulously rendered brushwork - a masterpiece of Mexican artistry that will astound you.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artists
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single body carving with removable tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin
• Authentic Handmade Folk Art from Oaxaca Mexico
Dimensions Approx. 5 1/2" tall x 5" deep (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.