A family that started with unpainted pieces decades ago have since become some of the most sophisticated carvers and painters in the art. Carved out of cedar this golden green regal parrot projects an almost lucid dream realism. This is the piece for the hardest to impress collector looking to embrace A Renaissance Lifestyle.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Block Carving
• Origin of Carving is the Village San Augustin
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6" tall x 5" wide (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.