Majestic, monstrous, and marvelous is the Panthera tigris tigris. Each contour of this muscular masterpiece, carved from Copal wood, oozes apex predator. Eleazar proves himself a true artiste with this beauteous beast – high marks indeed!
Behold the magnificence of this craftsmanship: an intricate and lasting artwork that will be adored for years to come. With the Bengal Tiger, Eleazar has created a piece of artistry that will last a lifetime.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Impressive Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Museum Grade Masterwork Top Tier Piece
Dimensions Approx. 10 1/2" L x 6" tall x 5 1/2" wide (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.