Superb multilayered flower pattern with indigo hues embedded, Maria's cats have garnered praise from keen collectors for decades. An exquisitely distinctive fusion of a Oaxacan classic with leopard-inspired motifs.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Single body carving with one removable tail
• Signature Signed by the artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Artistry
Dimensions Approx. 7" L x 5" deep (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.