A decade ago some Arrazola carvers in the Morales family crafted some amazing new roosters in fighting stances. A departure from the folk art gallo or rooster these birds came in a wild array of feather patterns. Not your run of the mill yard cockerels but wild colored long tail feathered. This is one from that school of style.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• All in One Carving
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Zapotec Patterned Brush Artistry
Dimensions Approx. 6" wide x 5" tall x 5" deep (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.