This crafty jackrabbit skulks amidst the most verdant of berry thickets. Exquisite floral accents set off an array of tapestry floral clovers. Darling eyes, lavender grapes, and monumental ears! A finely-honed copal ornamentation from Jose Olivera, colored by the incomparably talented Francisca Melchor. Splendid combination of enchantment and craftsmanship - this captivating creature will be the source of much conversation in any environment.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artists
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single body carving with removable ears and tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin
• Authentic Handmade Folk Art from Oaxaca Mexico
Dimensions Approx. 6" tall x 7" wide (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.