Open sunny meadows rife with hundreds of wildflower blooms is where you will find this marvelous conejo enjoying the day. Maria Jimenez dazzles with the most unique and in depth paint palette in all of the villages. Carved from a single piece of wood makes this piece extra special.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Floral Surreal San Martin Style Brush Artistry
Dimensions Approx. 2 1/2" tall x 5" L (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.