Handcrafted by Jose Olivera, the Tortuga Luminosa is a richly detailed wood carving featuring pinks, purples, and candy reds. Olivera's pieces are renowned for their consistently high quality and evolving artistic style. Adorned with floral blooms, infinite orbs, and sharp accents, this unique oceanic sculpture is a contextual treasure. This piece is a guaranteed crowd pleaser.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Fastidiously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• Single piece carving with removable tail for safe shipping
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5" L x 3 1/2" wide (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.