Vibrant hues of emerald green, yellow, orange, blue, and red adorn this exquisitely-plumed parrot crafted from copal wood. This Oaxacan original was created with painstaking detail, with each hand-painted feather and carved beak carefully done by hand.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• One Block of Wood Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 4" tall x 3" deep (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.