Filled with vitality and attitude, the large Gazelle is one of Antonio Carrillo's classic folk art pieces. A perfected style of sculpting going back to the 80s, no one takes you closer to traditional Arrazola craftsmanship. A handmade work of art, its intricate details will be sure to draw plenty of attention and admiration. An heirloom to be cherished, it's perfect for any avid collector or art connoisseur.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body with Removable Tail, Horns, Ears
• Origin of This Carving is the village Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 11" L x 7" tall (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.