Roberta Angeles' antlers simulating flames, profusion of iconography, and unique color combinations make this deer special. We love her iconic style and floral designs, which have evolved over decades. Holding one of her pieces is a truly special experience.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Ingeniously Carved from a Single Piece of Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5" tall x 3 1/2" L (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.