Pigs sometimes beg. Beg for snack or simply beg for their life when they get too plump. Seated in eager fashion this big eyelash pig is an elaboration of eye catching color glyphs. This fantastic sculpted figurine brings out their benevolent beauty. The complete folk art sculpture.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artist
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• All In One Carving With Removable Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Timeless Collectable Keepsake Made By Humans Who Dream Big
Dimensions Approx. 5" deep x 5 1/2" tall (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.