Black jackrabbit with gray flowers and orange orbs. Luminous blue ears accented with red and orange orbs that transition into thousands of micro dots. This is an impeccably refined woodcarving by Olivera who's pristine pieces have a weightiness to them.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Signed by the Artist
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Chiseled Block single piece carving, Removable Ears, Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5 1/2" tall x 5" L (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.