Oliveira's black jackrabbit is elegantly adorned with gray florals, orange orbs, and lumi-blue ears. Plus, red and orange orbs transition to thousands of micro dots, making this a work of art that's as timeless as it is intriguing. Its weighty presence adds a sophisticated, charming touch to your space. An instant classic!
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Signed by the Artist
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Chiseled Block single piece carving, Removable Ears, Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5 1/2" tall x 5" L (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.