Adorable grey Harbor Seal, gracefully sanded and honed from copal wood. Vibrant orange details plus subtle tweaks on nose, mouth, and fins. Medium-sized piece beaming with intricate tiers of Arrazola artistry at a pocket-friendly cost. It's the perfect balance of craftsmanship and affordability. Add it to your shelf and let it bring a smile to your face every time you see it.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Hand Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All In One Body Sculpture
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions approx. 6" wide x 6" L (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.