Radial Zapotec wheels and wildflowers adorn this confident pooch. San Martin has an amazing community of territorial dogs that bravely defend their masters property which sometimes spills into the dirt roads between properties. This sculpture carving depicts their stoic nature.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Removable Tail for Easy Shipping
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Floral Surreal San Martin Style Brush Artistry
Dimensions Approx. 4" tall x 3" L (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.