Surreal yet stoic blue silvery gray rhinoceros accented in a sub layer of turquoise, aqua, violet, and muted peach. The muscular dimensions and power really impress in this shapely sculpted work. This is a piece where fantastic carving and sharp edged painting fuse together.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving with Removable Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 9" L x 4 1/2" tall (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.