This High Desert Camel stands tall and curvy on its leggy craftily built frame. Purple ears, emerald eyes, and quizzical expression make this copal wood sculpture a thing of beauty. With an inquisitive grin, it'll add attitude to any space! A refined large-sized piece - it's got it all.
• Carved by Hand and Conscientiously Sanded
• Tenaciously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Body Carving with Removable Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 9 1/2" L x 6 3/4" tall (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.