Huehuetl drummer devil by San Martin artist Adrian Xuana. A lean and limber musician by one of the best diablo artists in San Martin. . The Xuana family are the venerated devil artists and known for their unchanging purity and high quality. Adrian is one of the original brothers of the Xuana family who carves the least but his pieces inspire the rest of the extended family.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artist
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 8" tall x 6 1/2" deep (medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.