Huehuetl Diablo by San Martin maestro Adrian Xuana - a nimble, lithe musician from one of the greatest diablo makers in San Martin. The Xuanas are renowned for their timeless purity and expert craftsmanship. Adrian is a founding brother of the family, producing fewer pieces, but still managing to motivate the other members of the extended family.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artist
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 8" tall x 6 1/2" deep (medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.