Maurico Ramirez has been crafting iconic, streamlined wall lizards since the late 1980s, an endeavour which has required him to be tenacious. These ever-evolving creatures are capable of clinging to a wall with just two nails behind each foot, or sitting atop a shelf as if positioned on a sun-warmed rock.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single piece wood carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 7" L x 5" wide (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.