Efficacious trumpeting elephant with a stalwart stride in it's step. Blues and aquas abound contrasted with accents of orange and red. Edilberto delights collectors with infinitely inventive medium sized creations.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Body Carving with Removable Tail and Tusks
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 7 1/2" L x 7" tall (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.