Quality armadillos are by Jose Olivera. Meticulous and thorough in his approach to carving from the densest variety of copal wood. Each armadillo is highly-detailed with unique and expressive features, crafted with precision and care. These handcrafted creations are perfect for collecting, gifting, or celebrating Mexican heritage.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Fastidiously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• Single piece carving with removable tail for safe shipping
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6" L x 4 1/2" tall (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.