Brand: Artist - Javier Blas
This product is sold out
See more: Sculptures & Statues
Articulated and formidably fun mosquito of medium dimensions. Surreal and sublime insects are what the Blas Family have reinvented for half a century.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Distinctively Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• Wings, Legs, Antennae removable for easy shipping
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions 8" L x 5 1/2" tall (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.