Brand: Artist - Avelino Perez
This product is sold out
See more: Oaxacan Carving
Legendary Jackalope traces it's appearance to a plate in the text Qvadrvpedia et Reptilia 1575 and has ever since been celebrated in tall tales across the American West. This soulful endearing sculpture commands attention with character and poise.
• Carved by Hand and Meticulously Sanded
• Tenaciously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body with removable antlers, ears, and tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6 1/2" wide x 8 1/2" tall (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.