Xuana musicians have charmed their way into publications and art collectors homes since the 1980's. This purple eye shadowed Kermit playing cymbals is a continuation of that iconic tradition. Picture perfect tan plaid ensemble. Make a lasting impression with your dapper amphibian look - jump in the spotlight in the style that only a Frogger can do!
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 4 1/2" Tall x 4" deep (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.