The largest and most impressive chango in the gallery with prehensile tail and kung fu action grip hands. Carved in two pieces this anatomically perfect primate has a misty montage of luminescent amber yellows highlighted with flecks of dandelion golds. Concentric circles around the eyes give the illusion of seeing at every angle. A piece with life and soul.
This King Chango is a truly unique centerpiece that will add a captivating dynamic to your décor. Show off its one-of-a-kind beauty and craftsmanship that will transform your room into a scintillating space. Create a magical atmosphere every time you admire its stunning features.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving with Removable Tail for Easy Shipping
• Origin of This Carving is the village Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Museum Grade Masterwork Top Tier Piece
Dimensions Approx. 11 1/2" L x 8" tall (Very Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.