Some collectors are purveyors of single piece carvings. The grooves and curvature of the wood dictate what this animal is to become. This azul venado is one such piece. Technically the single piece of wood sculpture is many times more difficult to execute than ones who assemble them. This marvelous deer gets all the high marks of quality.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Ingeniously Carved from a Single Piece of Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5" tall x 4" L (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.