Like a retro 60's style painting on the wall of the show Mad Men this dangerous yet smiling saltwater crocodile is full of rows incised ridges and teeth. Specifically for collectors who appreciate precisely detailed subjects in their collection. We get a few of these elaborate crocs every ten or so years. This time they are larger and have more shaped details like nostrils and raised eye sockets.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Ingeniously Carved from a Single Piece of Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 8" L x 2" wide (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.