The works of Jose Olivera flaunt a range of vibrant hues, from glossy green shades to striking purples and vivid blues - a legacy of over 30 years of diligent refinement, celebrated for their precise colors and intricate forms.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• Astounding Single Piece Carving
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 4" tall x 3" deep (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.