Sweating in the scorching agave fields, Avelino wears the timeless farmer attire, crowned with horns. His reliable machete, with its artistic figurines and razor-sharp keenness, reveals his character.
• Carved by Hand and Meticulously Sanded
• Tenaciously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body Removable Horns and Shovel
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions approx. 8" tall x 4" wide (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.