2020 marks the 20th year of bringing Eleazar's Audubon marvels to our Gallery. Using his surreal artistic license we have here this sculpture of grandeur and refinement. Awe-inspiring roaring lion with flowing mane and tail. Muscular form carved and defined powerful stance measuring over a foot long.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving with Removable Tail for Easy Shipping
• Origin of This Carving is the village Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Museum Grade Masterwork Top Tier Piece
Dimensions Approx. 12 1/2" L x 6 1/2" tall (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.