Brand: Artist - Margarito Rodriguez
This product is sold out
See more: Oaxacan Carving
Outstanding and maize hued grasshopper bedizened with striking green and blue Zapotec themes. Ingeniously designed all in one creation with two removable antennae.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one Carving with two removable antennae
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions 7 1/2" tall x 5" L (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.