Hilario Blas makes some of the finest symmetrical giraffes in San Pedro Cajonos. At nearly a foot tall this impeccably elegant Giraffidae effortlessly blends violets, whites, and lilacs. Rope fibers are used for the tail and mane and have painted tips in the color blue.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• All in One Carving
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from Sierra Madre Ocote Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 10" tall x 6" L (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.