Revered, monogamous, preening Mandarin Duck inspired by one of the most territorial of it's species. Eye catching patches of blues and oranges. A very large piece close to the actual size of it's living counterpart . Streamlined wings and contoured body down to it's individually carved tail feathers. This is a large scale carving.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one piece creation
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 9" tall x 9" deep (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.