Meadowland turtle reflective of the foliage it takes refuge in. Vibrant pinks and coppery blues accent the tapestry of vegetative splendor. One of the most ornate examples of Maria Jimenez's work. A rare beauty that’s sure to capture the attention of any room! With its intricate details, this Meadowland Tortoise is the perfect way to add a little sparkle to any space.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• All in one piece carving
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6" L x 4" wide (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.