Brilliant springy green frog adorned with an array of yellow filled orange orbs. Single piece carvings are quite special especially when the feet and toes are individually shaped. Jose Olivera has been perfecting his Oaxacan Woodcarving art for several decades and these latest amphibians are all around impressive.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• Single Piece Carving
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 4" L x 3" wide (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.