Splendid verdant frog with an impressive display of yellow-filled orange spheres. Singular carvings are remarkable, particularly when the feet and toes are fashioned separately. For many years, Jose Olivera has honed his Oaxacan Woodcarving proficiency and his most recent amphibians are exceptionally spectacular!
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• Single Piece Carving
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 4" L x 3" wide (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.