A medium-sized Arrazola copal wood Monk Seal with gray coloring and bright orange accents boasts charming, attractive features, such as its gracefully sanded and shaped body and delicate details in the nose, mouth, and fins.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Hand Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All In One Body Sculpture
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions approx. 6" wide x 6" L (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.