It is easy to be partial to this pup with it's striking blues and blacks. This canine also has a uniquely very different floral painting method from other Jimenez works. Every one of Candido's pieces is infused with a unique quality that grants it a vivid life of its own, and a warm, benevolent sentiment.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in One Carving with Removable Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Floral Surreal San Martin Style Brush Technique
Dimensions Approx. 7 1/2" L x 7" tall (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.