Pine trees of the Sierra Madre are legendary for their dark green needles and thick growth. Here we have a dog deep in the wilds of nature sharply painted. The Fabrijes family of carvers have a plethora of endearing and whimsical fun folk themes and many floral motifs reflective of their village of San Martin.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Removable tail for Easy Shipping
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
Dimensions Approx. 5 1/2" L x 5" tall (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.