Famously dark-green and thickly groomed, Sierra Madre pine trees are legendary. Here, one of the Fabrijes family of carvers has captured a pup deep in the wilds of nature with a finely-crafted, whimsical painting. Their hometown of San Martin is also reflected in their plethora of endearing folk themes and floral motifs.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Removable tail for Easy Shipping
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
Dimensions Approx. 5 1/2" L x 5" tall (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.