Apex-grade Grandiose bison in Navajo Bosque sundials, imbued with Zapotec design, are Yesenia's pinnacle of perfection. The vibrant palette of reds, golds, turquoise, and blue will astound you! Crafted with the utmost attention to detail, this premium product features a kaleidoscope of colors that will captivate, energize and bring a touch of grandeur to your space.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving with Removable Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Museum Grade Masterwork Top Tier Piece
Dimensions 5 1/2" tall x 6" Long (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.