Somewhere in the deep pines of a mountain forest a bear sits and shows off it's impressive coloration, unmoving this Brown Bear reigns supreme . Carved from a single piece of Copal wood and anatomically accurate from ears down to paws. Start your own collection or add this one for a centerpiece.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Museum Grade Masterwork Top Tier Piece
Dimensions Approx. 10" tall x 4 1/2" wide x 5" deep (Large-Giant)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.