Offering a generous helping of verde pumpkin, the Open Hand Priest beckons to be graced with a delectable hand of chocolate. An extraordinary example of Avelino's creative mastery, this medium-large sculpture is a testament to their commitment to crafting grander works with detailed finesse. A timeless art piece, sure to stand the ages.
• Carved by Hand and Meticulously Sanded
• Tenaciously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body with removable pumpkin stem
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 7 1/2" tall x 4 1/2" wide (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.